Tuesday

Vegan Cuppiecakes

Sorry guys but this post is mainly pictures because I'm lame and can't find the recipe I used to make these and I'm crazy busy at the moment.
I spent most of today running around town like a madwoman to find the ingredients and vegan Vanilla frosting and sprinkles, both were a sucess but I couldn't find vegan Chocolate frosting for my little brother who loves chocolate but he didn't mind. I'll edit this later when I have time and fill you in on what I used.
Oh P.S. I'm in love with Tofu.

P.S.S. Briggie makes me look lazy with her constant updating and cooking but I love her anyways.

3 comments:

Briggitte said...

hahah Yummy!
Who the heck isnt in love with tofu???

Tofu is like the Mc.Guiver of food you can make anything out of it.

KleoPatra said...

Tofu RULES. There is nothing you can't do with it! i can't see yer pick. WAH!

Anonymous said...

I have yet to find vegan sprinkles. I actually made cupcakes today that would look so perfect with sprinkles, but they only kind I can find has bugs in it. Ew.