Thursday

I made a pie so I could eat my whipped cream!



Ive made this no bake pie before. I preety much only made it so that I could eat my soy whipped cream that I found at a store across the street. I was soo excited beacuse I havnt had whipped cream in forever.

Chocolate Coffee Silk Pie

1 block silken tofu
3/4 bag of vegan chocolate chips
1/4 cup strongly brewed black coffee
2 tablespoon vanilla flavoring
2 teaspoon almond extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
graham cracker pie crust

Fruit topping of your choice (optional)


Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stove.

Blend all ingredients except for pie crust together untill smooth.

Pour into pie crust and let sit in fridge for atleast 4 hrs. or overnight.

5 comments:

KleoPatra said...

You're WAY too much like me, Briggitte. i thought i was the only one who made something just to get to the whipped cream... Heh. Decadence. Life is good.

Anonymous said...

looks great!

Unknown said...

Now that looks fabulous, though I might leave out the cream, gotta find that pie recipe... ;)

JudyMac

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Ooh, please share!

Kate said...

Your pie recipe sounds awesome, chocolate and coffee- what more could you ask for? I just had whipped cream for the first time in over a year. How did you like it?